We released the 5.3 version of Data Content Manager in early September 2022. This release focuses on improving audit messages and optimizing the audit performance among many other smaller enhancements.
In addition to new features and enhancements, this release includes a “soft” version of DCM license controls that include setting up a license key to validate DCM license subscriptions.
Here’s some of the release highlights that are also introduced in the below video.
- Redesigned Unique Audit Messages
- Parallel Audit Run
- DCM License Management
- Updated DCM Home page
- Renewed Dashboards (for Data Owners and Providers)
- Additional Role-Based Navigation Menu Sections
- Content Planner Creating “Obvious” Links Automatically
- Renaming Link Groups
- Using “List” Fields in Blueprints and Audit
There are also multiple smaller enhancements and bug fixes that you can find from the full release notes.
For a quick overview, take a look at the summary video below to walk you through the enhancements!