Last updated January 14, 2021.
Qualdatrix Oy (“Qualdatrix”)
Bertel Jungin aukio 5, 6th floor, 02600 ESPOO
Email: info — at — datacontentmanager.com
2. Name of the register
Qualdatrix sales and marketing customer data register.
3. Purpose of use of personal data
Personal data will be processed on the basis of both consent and legitimate interests. Personal data will only be processed for predefined purposes, which are:
- Presenting Qualdatrix products and services
- Communication with potential customers
- Customer relationship development
- Targeting customer and marketing communications
- Organization of marketing competitions
- Newsletter communications
4. Information content of the register
The registry may contain the following information about users:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Name of the organization
- Satisfaction ratings relating to the service provided
5. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights, the requests for which must be made to info — at — datacontentmanager.com
- Right of access: The data subject can check the personal data we have stored.
- Right of rectification: The data subject may request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete data concerning him/her.
- Right to object: The data subject may object to the processing of personal data if he/she feels that the processing of personal data is unlawful.
- Prohibition of direct marketing: The data subject has the right to prohibit the use of the data for direct marketing.
- Right to erasure: The data subject has the right to request the deletion of the data if the processing is not necessary. We process the request for erasure, after which we either delete the data or provide a legitimate reason why the data cannot be deleted. Please note that the controller may have the legal or other right not to delete the requested data. The controller is obliged to keep the accounting records for the period (10 years) specified in the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10). Therefore, data related to accounting cannot be removed before the expiration of the deadline.
- Withdrawal of consent: If the processing of personal data relating to the data subject is based solely on consent and not, for example, on a customer relationship or membership, the data subject may withdraw consent.
- The data subject may appeal against the decision to the Data Protection Ombudsman: The data subject has the right to request that we restrict the processing of the disputed data until such time as the matter can be resolved.
- Right of appeal: The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Ombudsman if he / she feels that we violate applicable privacy laws when we process personal data. Contact details of the EDPS: https://tietosuoja.fi/en/contact-information
6. Regular sources of information:
Personal data will be added to the register:
- By users themselves, for example, to subscribe to the Data Content Manager / Qualdatrix newsletter or on their website datacontentmanager.com when completing the contact request form.
- Based on participation and attendee information for fairs and events sponsored by Qualdatrix
- In connection with satisfaction surveys related to the service provided, if the user consents thereto.
7. Regular disclosure of information
As a rule, information is not disclosed for marketing purposes outside Qualdatrix.
8. Duration of processing
Data subjects can exit themselves via the link in each of our marketing emails or by requesting removal by sending an email to info — at — datacontentmanager.com
9. Processors of personal data
The register data is processed by the employees of Qualdatrix.
10. Transfer of data outside the EU or the EEA
Some of the registry’s personal data is handled by data systems based in the US with Privacy Shield registered entities. Such personal data is, for example, name, email address and date of joining the register.
11. Registry security principles
Personal data is kept strictly confidential. Qualdatrix’s data network and the hardware on which the registry is located are protected by a firewall and other technical measures to ensure security.