The DCM version 5.4 was released in late November 2022. This release includes different task management options and Content Planner enhancements.
In this release, the DCM license controls are enforced and the use of valid license keys is mandatory.
Here’s some of the release highlights that are also introduced in the below video.
- Select task status when tasks are automatically closed
- Also auto-close tasks with only Fixed and Approved Unique Audit Messages
- Configuration Item field is automatically populated on DCM Tasks
- “List” fields are also supported in Content Planner
- Content Set symbols added to a new Related info tab on Content Planner
- Audit Performance Dashboard (beta)
- New license details on DCM Home page
- Use of valid license keys is now mandatory
Multiple smaller enhancements and bug fixes were also included and you can find more information on those from the full release notes.
For a quick overview, take a look at the summary video below to walk you through the enhancements!