…to ensure a successful deployment…
Even though it is entirely possible to just go ahead and begun using Data Content Manager, most of the time our Customers request some support to get started, especially when going into production. To make getting started as easy as possible, we have a set of clearly defined services designed to get you up and running in a predictable time frame and budget.
Typically we provide these standard services to begin working with Data Content Manager:
- Data Management Foundation Service
- DCM Enablement Service
Data Management Kickstarter
We call these 2 services the Data Management Kickstarter. Together they take about 12 weeks of calendar time to complete and we are usually able to offer them as a fixed-fee package. In the end you and your team will be up and running with Data Content Manager. We provide these services together with a 12 month subscription to DCM.
Data Management Foundation
In the Data Management Foundation Service we work with you to cover all relevant things needed to begin experiencing value with Data Content Manager. We do this in workshop with you based on our standard, structured approach. This service includes:
- Designing DCM Blueprints for agreed data domains by our experts.
- Setting up related audit schedules and dashboards.
- Initial analysis of audit results and recommended actions.
DCM Enablement Service
The DCM Enablement Service ensures a successful deployment with quick results. This service includes:
- DCM product training to your team with hands-on exercises, best practices and guidance for data modeling and DCM usage.
- An agreed number of Enablement Workshops that consist of real-life blueprint creation in your own environment and support to get you started with data management.
- On-demand support with DCM usage and Blueprinting for an agreed period of time.
Get Started with Data Content Manager!
We are confident that after the Free Trial you will want to continue with DCM. However, if, for whatever reason, you are not convinced DCM will by far bring more value than it costs, you simply stop using it when the Free Trial ends. There are no strings attached!