DCM R3.2 is focusing on searching and filtering audit results + enhancements to Data Content Planner on using existing data and field plans.
Release date: January 24th, 2019.
- Audit results redesigned – including filters and search
- Audit results summary is shown on Audit instances list already
- Blueprint count audit report
- Auto-load related records in Data Content Planner (DCP)
- Load referenced records from Field plan into DCP
- Shared Field Plans
- Do not allow commits on multiple reference targets
- More OOB relationship tables into Available Relationship
- Audit message cleaner (capabilities)
Get Started with Data Content Manager Now!
We are confident that after the Free Trial you will want to continue with DCM. Continuing is as simple as subscribing to a license. We are here to work with you to help your transition to a Professional or Unlimited license.
If, for whatever reason, after your Free Trial Trial, you are not convinced DCM will by far bring more value than it costs, you simply stop using it when the Free Trial ends. There are no strings attached.