DCM R3.1 is a minor release with couple of big new features.
- Mandatory conditions for Blueprints – this brings powerful addition to defining many-to-many type of relationships where relationship attributes also matter, for example People Relationship type
- Open Audited record into Data Content Planner directly from the audit results
- Plus DCM API addition to allow opening any record into DCP
- New Database View for easier reporting
- Added root record limits as system properties into On Demand and Scheduled audits
- Data Population Wizard considers more conditions
- Desired record reference where not committed on population
- Diabled “Start audit”, if filter conditions changed, but not applied
- Wrong audit results when reference audited into opposite direction
Find more detailed Release notes from DCM Wiki.
See DCM in Action
Get Started with Data Content Manager!
We are confident that after the Free Trial you will want to continue with DCM. However, if, for whatever reason, you are not convinced DCM will by far bring more value than it costs, you simply stop using it when the Free Trial ends. There are no strings attached!